How long does it take to receive the approval notice in mail?

I-485_03

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I got emails from USCIS saying both my wife's and mine 485 had been approved and the notice were sent out on Mar. 18. But till now, both myself and the attorney haven't got anything in mail. Is it normal?

congratulations. I cant speak for if it is normal or not as I am still waiting ;-) Some of the thing(s) that you might want to do are:
Call up the customer service and ask if they had mailed...sometimes they might mail it later than what is on the status....also you might want to check with them the address they have on your file...this is the most important aspect if is not the same that you live now you have to update yours. These are my 2 cents and hope you get your receipt.

I-485_03 said:
Guys,

I got emails from USCIS saying both my wife's and mine 485 had been approved and the notice were sent out on Mar. 18. But till now, both myself and the attorney haven't got anything in mail. Is it normal?

Normaly it takes about 7-10 business days. You would be getting courtsey copy of approval and original approval will go to your attorney. Some times it gets delayed if there is an address change. Good luck.

Congratulation!

Congratulation. Take your email to local office along with other required documents as mentioned before and get it stamped. You are done. Why are you waiting on your courtesy copy to come?

JS

I-485_03 said:
Guys,

My husband was approved 3/23/05 and we received the approval notice in the mail on 3/28/05.