How long does it take to receive approval notice?

ClevelandGuru

Registered Users (C)
I got email today. I am traveling on March 12th. I am hoping to get my approval notice within 2 days. The online message says, an approval notice was mailed on March 8th. Does it mean they have really mailed it? How long did it take for most of people to receive the approval notice after the email? I live in Cleveland, I should take 2-3 days for regular USPS.

My i485 was approved February 18th (barely, just after midnight), but the envelope I got was stamped on February 22nd (Feb 21st being President holiday)

Guru:
Did you case for 485 Got Approved.That is Good news and congrats.
I guess they also opened my file.
There has been a RFE Sent but don't know what it is till it reaches my attorney.
My case was exactly like yours hopefull NSC will process mine too.

ginobartali said:
My i485 was approved February 18th (barely, just after midnight), but the envelope I got was stamped on February 22nd (Feb 21st being President holiday)
Thanks for the info. I am hoping I don't have to cancel my air ticket.

Online message said my approval notice was sent out, but I'd never received it. 2 weeks later, I got the copy from my attorney.
ClevelandGuru said:
I got email today. I am traveling on March 12th. I am hoping to get my approval notice within 2 days. The online message says, an approval notice was mailed on March 8th. Does it mean they have really mailed it? How long did it take for most of people to receive the approval notice after the email? I live in Cleveland, I should take 2-3 days for regular USPS.