How long does it take to get I-485 receipts from TSC?

GCard-2007

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My employer filed I-140 concurrently with our I-485s on EB-1B basis. The package arrived at NSC and was finally received by TSC on May 16, 2007.

TSC has issued the receipt for I-140 on May 17, 2007. However, so far we had no luck in terms of receipts for I-485s. The checks for I-485s have NOT been cleared yet.

How long does it usually take to get the checks cleared and to get I-485 receipt(s) from TSC these days?

Thanks.

For what reason did you send your package to NSC but was transfered to TSC?

Hi,
My employer filed I-140 concurrently with our I-485s on EB-1B basis. The package arrived at NSC and was finally received by TSC on May 16, 2007.

TSC has issued the receipt for I-140 on May 17, 2007. However, so far we had no luck in terms of receipts for I-485s. The checks for I-485s have NOT been cleared yet.

How long does it usually take to get the checks cleared and to get I-485 receipt(s) from TSC these days?

Thanks.

The employer did the regular filing

Regular filing rule (vs e-filing) requires that the application pack be sent to NSC. It's up to NSC (or chance) to decide if NSC will transfer it to TSC.

Although I have not received the receipts yet, from the cleared checks, I got the receipt numbers and inquired the status online. I was surprised that the receiving date for the I-485s was 2 weeks after the receiving date for the I-140. (I sent I-485s and I-140 in the same package.)