How long does it take to change the online status for 2nd FP recd.

Finger prints taken on 16 th Jan @ SanDiego , and the online message changed today 01/23/04 (So for me exactly 1 week) .

i did my second FP on 16th and msg chaged today after a week but date they displayed is of 21th jan. Rest msg is same crap.

Do you think, there could be some problem, since it has not been updated.

Is there any no. to check for FP status?:confused:

Originally posted by Hibuddies
Do you think, there could be some problem, since it has not been updated.
Is there any no. to check for FP status?
You can confirm it to call FBI.at 304-625-5590 or 304-625-2406.
Press 2, then 4.
You have to tell her A#.

For my family cases,
1/7/2004 - 1/9/2004
1/7/2004 - not updated, but confirmed at FBI
1/10/2004 - 1/14/2004
1/13/2004 - 1/15/2004

I Spoke to FBI

Thanks Kashmir.

I spoke to FBI on the no.s you gave me.

They said that they have recd. my FP and informed INS the same day.

But Online message has not yet changed.

weird

Both me and my wife went for fingerprinting the same day. My onlinestatus got changed after 5 days but my wife status is still showing the first FP date even after 20 days. Very weird... i may have to call the FBI number that Kashmir gave.
Thanks Kashmir.

same boat as Hibuddies

I'm in the same boat as hibuddies. Did my second fp on 1/9/04 in sacramento. my online status is still showing the old message. I called FBI and they got the request on 1/9/04 and replied to BCIS on the same day.

I am on the same boat, I did my second fingerprints on 1/3/04, online message no change so far, not know why? I think I bet call, thanks for the info.

WAC-02-111-XXXXX

I called FBI this morning using the phone number posted here, the lady told me that the fingerprint was received and the results was sent back to TSC on 1/5/04 (as I did my 2nd fingerprint on 1/3/04) already. I asked why it's sent back to TSC as my case is pending in WSC and 2nd fingerprint request was from WSC, she explained because I did my 2nd fingerprint in Atlanta, GA which belongs to TSC. ... Well, it can tell why my online message never got changed. I called 1-800 number right after, the IIO told me if it's the case, TSC would transfer the fingerprint results to WSC but she could not tell when as no information shown on the screen.

Just want to share the info, and if anybody had the same experiences and finally got results as the IIO said, would you please share your experience with me, I am really appreciated.

WAC-02-111-XXXXX

Thanks Kashmir

Thanks Kashmir for the number..
I too called up FBI and the lady told me that they sent back info just the day after FP was done. My online message changed within days but my wife's message still hasnt changed. It is more than 3 weeks now....