How long does it take Texas to mail the card from the production order date?

gctrip

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everybody,
Thank God! I got the notification the USCIS ordered my card and like everybody, I cannot wait to have it in hand. Can anyone who just received his or her card tell me how long did it take to receive it in the mail from the day Texas reported Card production has been ordered?

By the way I am EB3, ROW PD October 2004 and my application was received on July 2nd 2007 and notice date was August 17th 2007.

Best of luck for all of you! God Bless

We never received card production ordered email, but only card mailed email and received the cards in 3 days. HTH.

I looked up some cases in trackitt to see the trend. I saw anywhere from 7 to 12 days. However, I received mine a couple of days ago which is 6 days after the approval Email.

gctrip, you've spent enough time worrying about the GC process.
Now that it's approved, just relax. It is yours now.
The card is a formality that will happen, if not immediately then in a few days/weeks.
Don't worry about it.

I can understand your anxiety, I went through the same myself as I was in denial until I recieved the card.

It takes about a week or so on average even though the notices say 30 days.

Stoned!

Thank you so much for your feedback, I know it is much simpler issue than waiting for the whole thing. I prey for the rest of people to get theirs very soon.

I got approved by the judge on april 16th, the on the 21st, I used INFOPASS to get my passport stamped. According to the official, the approval was already in thier system. I haven't receive anythign yet, nor an email notice. Does anyone knows if because the case was approved by a judge it takes longer?? thanks guys!