How long does it take for Spouse's 485 approval

28virgo

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

My GC got approved on the 05th of May.. My wife's online status remains the same (we've recd your fingerprinting records...etc. etc..)

I was just wondering how long does it take for her online status to get updated...

As she is a derivative beneficiary, shouldn't her status change simultaneously or does it take time?

if anybody can share their experience, I would really appreciate it...

thanks,

same here...

Same here my friend....
It seems like a new trend... There are many members of thie forum in this situation... No idea of what's going on....

It could take months. I have seen that in this forum. Also, I have seen that the card took two years to arrive after stamping. We do not deal with certainty here, if we were, I could have had GC 5 years ago!

Spouse not yet approved either

Got my approval May 4th (primary). Very close to your approval date, Virgo, and my husband's message still says fingerprint received. Let's keep this thread going. I would appreciate any updates from people in similar circumstances.

Absolutely Ricpa,

If nothing, atleast this will enable us to find out about others in similar circumstance.. and make a calculated guesstimate...

After 3 month waiting, dependent case approved

My husband's case got approved last thursday.
Mine got approval in Feb.
We have same RD:06/01, ND:07/01,FP 02/03 (my FP redone in 04/03).
No RFE.

Sohuuser

In the same boat. Mine got approved on 5th March, still waiting for my wife's approval. My lawyer filed an inquiry on May 14th.

Looking at the some of the approvals lately, looks like its getting close.

Lets keep this thread alive. Seeing more cases of this nature. Would be nice if someone comes up with a Spreadsheet to track..:).

RD : Aug 20, 2001
ND : Sep 27th 2001
FP : Apr 16th 2003

I add myself to this list

I did a serach to find this thread. I am the new addition on the list. My GC just got approved yesterday (6/21/2004) My ND is 3/13/02.

My wife case is not approved, though. Her FP may have expired, Are any of you in a situation where your spouse's FP has expired and not approved but you (primary) have been approved.

I also found other two members CASS and MAY31 in separate thread to be in the same situation.

Please update your status and let me know what action you have taken so far.

Thanks