how long does it take for I485 approval after fingerprinting for EB3 with no RFE

zyx2002

Registered Users (C)
Normally how long it should take for I485 approval after finger printing is done?

Also I heard that if someone quits his/her employer immediately after I485 approval there may be problem in getting citizenship later on. Can there be any issue with the Green Card ( can it be revoked/suspended) ?

Re:VSC working strictly ...

I am curious where this info comes from?
Of course that is the right way to do this but I have serious doubts about this statement.
After following for a while a couple of forums I have the idea that generally having FP1 done does not guarantee you any timeframe for the approval. Having FP2 done is something serious and normally in a month - month and a half the case is adjudicated. Of course there are lucky persons who get their I485 approvals with just FP1.

I wish everybody this luck - just FP1 and 1-1.5 months waiting untill the approval.

Didocus

zyx2002 said:
Normally how long it should take for I485 approval after finger printing is done?

Also I heard that if someone quits his/her employer immediately after I485 approval there may be problem in getting citizenship later on. Can there be any issue with the Green Card ( can it be revoked/suspended) ?

it might take anywhere from 999 to 99999 days