How long does it take for EAD card after approval?

ardur

Registered Users (C)
How long does it take to receive the EAD card after approval. My EAD was approved on 3/14/03. The online status still says, "...we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

I would appreciate help from anyone who has received their EAD card recently.

Thanks.

Mine was also approved on the same date. I just called the VSC and the automated message syats that it will take 30-90 days to receive the card.

re

Mine was approved on 03/08/03. The card was mailed on
03/13/03. I think you should receive your cards anytime soon.

My wife' case was approved on March 14th and we received the card on the 18th. Interestingly mine even hasn't approved yet!! Just wondering if anyone had such experience. BTW, I'm the primary applicant.

My wife' case was approved on March 14th and we received the card on the 18th. Interestingly mine even hasn't approved yet!! Just wondering if anyone had such experience. BTW, I'm the primary applicant.

My wife's card was approved on March 7th, we still didn't get it, we changed address by AR-11, I am afraid BCIS didn't mail to my new address, we may ask lawyer to call IIO after 21st. (14 days passed).
ANy idea?

Thanks

I would like to thank everyone who replied to my request. I will be anxiously waiting for my EAD card to arrive.