How long does it take for 485 approval after FP (code 1)

Anybody with 2nd FP before 10/21 with all checks clear and still 485 not approved.

My lawyer called up VSC 10 days ago and they mentioned that everything is clear and they will approve 485 in couple days but no response as yet.

Gurus - any suggestion to expedite it or patience is my best friend......

>Anybody with 2nd FP before 10/21 with all checks clear and still 485 not >approved.

Did 2nd FP on 10/12/2006, after 2 years of waiting. Moreover, aproximately that time (October) get responce from USCIS (inquiry made in September for my wife) that name check is cleared and case will be processed within 60 days.

Since then got LUD (fingerprints received and another LUD on 10/20 (no message change)); still waiting.

I saw a lot of approvals within 1 month of FP2, but unfortuantly this does not work for me.

Anybody else?

OR1, Russia
I-140/485 November 2004
AD 140 January 2005
FP1 March 2005
Name check since December 2004 (request to Senator to get the info)
cleared(?) in Sept-Oct/2006
FP2 10/12/06 (LUD 10/15/06, 10/20/06)

Got FP2 done on 10/18. LUD on 10/24. Nothing after that

EB1-EA
I-140 RD: 11/12/04, AD: 3/15/05
I-485 RD: 11/14/04, LUD: 10/24/06
FP2: 10/18/06

Waiting ...

Me too. I have not heard from VSC yet. Got FP2 done on 10/28/06. LUD on 10/29/06, 11/15/06.

EB2-NIW
I-140 RD: 11/03, AD: 1/05
I-485 RD: 03/04, FP1: 11/28/04, FP2: 10/28/06
LUD on 10/29/06, 11/15/06.

I am in same situation.

Hi,

I am in same situation.

FP-2 on 10/20/2006, Code -1

Priority Date: July, 2001

EB-2, VSC

Last LUD ON 11/04/2006 as below.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

CLUB-4

I am in same boat. SMS25, CLUB-4

EB2- India VSC
NC cleared 2 nd FP on 11/25
PD October /04/2006

Last LUD 10/20 for 2nd FP

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

CLUB-4 said:
Hi,

I am in same situation.

FP-2 on 10/20/2006, Code -1

Priority Date: July, 2001

EB-2, VSC

Last LUD ON 11/04/2006 as below.

CLUB-4

We just need to be a bit patient. I got the magic email this afternoon saying both of our GC got approved. We went to 2nd FP on Oct. 23 and till Nov. 10, I was told my Name check hasn't completed yet. So it is really a surprise to me. To encourage my fellow waiters, I list my time line.

EB2 in VSC.

LC, Feb. 2002,
I-140/I-485, Dec 29, 2003
Name check, Jan 2004
1st FP, Nov. 2004
PD current again, Feb 2006
Knowing got stuck in Name Check, tried every possible means, contacting senator, congressman, first lady, FBI and finally in early Oct., was about to file WOM, then got 2nd FP notice. Called VSC and was told primary's name check cleared but not mine.

So wish all of you best luck. Just pray and wait.

USCIS_GC_APPRO said:
EB2- India VSC
NC cleared 2 nd FP on 11/25
PD October /04/2006

Last LUD 10/20 for 2nd FP

Congrats ynot on your approval!

Other who are waiting like me - yesterday I approched congressman office and asked them to call VSC to find out why it's taking long for approval nows-a-days. And it appears that VSC representative told them the reason for that is lack of staff. So friends, if that indeed th case, then we may have to wait longer than what we expect. And I also heard that for exact same reason, VSC is also transferring some of their cases to other processing centers/ regions.

Got approve email

Finally I got the magic emails this afternoon saying both me and my spouse's GC got approved. This concludes the over 5 years hard journey of green card petition. Best Wishes to all.

EB2-NIW
I-485 RD: 03/04, AD: 12/05/06
FP1: 11/28/04, FP2: 10/28/06
LUD on 10/29/06, 11/15/06

Congratulations Buddy

MMDDGGCC said:
Finally I got the magic emails this afternoon saying both me and my spouse's GC got approved. This concludes the over 5 years hard journey of green card petition. Best Wishes to all.

EB2-NIW
I-485 RD: 03/04, AD: 12/05/06
FP1: 11/28/04, FP2: 10/28/06
LUD on 10/29/06, 11/15/06

Congratulations Buddy

ynot said:
We just need to be a bit patient. I got the magic email this afternoon saying both of our GC got approved. We went to 2nd FP on Oct. 23 and till Nov. 10, I was told my Name check hasn't completed yet. So it is really a surprise to me. To encourage my fellow waiters, I list my time line.

EB2 in VSC.

LC, Feb. 2002,
I-140/I-485, Dec 29, 2003
Name check, Jan 2004
1st FP, Nov. 2004
PD current again, Feb 2006
Knowing got stuck in Name Check, tried every possible means, contacting senator, congressman, first lady, FBI and finally in early Oct., was about to file WOM, then got 2nd FP notice. Called VSC and was told primary's name check cleared but not mine.

So wish all of you best luck. Just pray and wait.

name check

I am still confused about the new messages which is update on my case on August 2006.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does it mean the name check completed? I just called INS customer service, the rep told me it doesn't have anything to do with name check. That just means INS get my finger prints, but my finger print has been done in March 2005. Can someone has same experience in the past confirm this?

Thanks a lot

Friends, it was my day today! Finally I received much awaited approval emails for both myself and my wife. It was truly a long journey and now I can see the light. Past experience caution me not to fully relax until I receive the GC's.

I wish good luck to all of you who are waiting. Happy holidays!

Category: EB2
FP2: 10/21/06
PD: Nov' 01

Congratulations sms25!!!! Please post your RD as well as contry of birth.
--Naveen Oshos
sms25 said:
Friends, it was my day today! Finally I received much awaited approval emails for both myself and my wife. It was truly a long journey and now I can see the light. Past experience caution me not to fully relax until I receive the GC's.

Cong! Enjoy your freedom.

EA

sms25 said:

Big congrats! This gives us hope. Enjoy!

sms25 said:

Thanks everybody! I have received GC ordering message as well.

Category: EB2, India
I485 filed: Jun' 04

Friends - Just wanted to update that I have received GC yesterday. Thanks a lot for your support and good luck to all of you and happy holidays!