How long does it take after replying RFE?

immi_09

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I filed 140 on Aug 15th ,03. My lawyer received rfe during the first week of May '04 related to a typing mistake. Now the company corrected the mistake, signed and sent back .

How long does it normally take to find the final status (approval?!) once RFE is successfully replied.

Thanks for responding!

immi_09

It May take any where betwwn 1 week to 5 weeks .....there is no standard...

But most of the cases got approved in two weeks time frame.
When did you sent your RFE response..... Did you see update on web site saying so and so date we got response to your RFE..... if so when they received.......

I sent on May 3 rd, received by INS May 6 th , waiting for Approval

Good luck....

HI Immi_09,

I too got rfe during first week of May'04(04-May-04). But my lawyer did not get Rfe Document.
How long it took in ur case, rfe document takes to reach to Lawyer ?
when did your lawyer reply to I-140 Rfe. ?

EB3 ~ EAC03-185-XXXXXX
I140- MD--> 05/31/2003
I140- RD--> 06/05/2003
I140 -ND--> 06/09/2003

Sanju

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanju

it wll take atleast 3 to 4 days. My RFE was mailed on Apr 19 th 04 and lawyer received it on Apr 23 rd. Still didn't respond though because they were asking for company docs and i think My company is delaying in sending the docs on purpose ( Bas**ds) .

so don't worry man you will receive it . Where is your lawyer located?? It might take few days more depending on the locationo. If not call the USCIS after !4 days.

My lawyer didnt tell me when exactly it was generated. It's their typo mistake so I gues they kept me in dark. But as mine is Agu'03 case, I guess they might have got it not more thna 3-4 weks ago. But my online status never said I got RFE. It went straight to lawyer. Strange?! I just saw yesterday and the msg said we rec'd response for our rfe etc. Then I called layer and found out about rfe.

Keeping my fingures crossed. God, please, please, please!!!

I got mine I140 approval after a month. My rfe recieved date was April 9th '04 and my I140 was approved on May 7th '04.

all the best.