How long does I-824 be approved in NSC?

dzjzsn

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Could somebody tell me how long does I824 be approved in NSC?

I filed my I-824 on 8/24/01.

Thank you so much!

Jian

Same boat

I am in the same boat, filed mine on 08/13/2001, got reciept on 08/14/2001. So far no approval. The reciept said that it would take
between 60 and 135 days, mine exceeded the duration and i am not able
to reach NSC so far. If anybody get an approval, please post it here.

I am in similar situation too...

I have been waiting for more than 7 months now...wondering if i should have filed for AOS !!!

I talked to NSC

I talked to NSC. The guy said it\'ll be when it\'ll be. Anyone with more positive info on this?

I wish I could

My company has a policy of not releasing the orginal copy of my I-140 to me. Thus, can not do it based ont he receipt.

I-824

I applied for i-824 and still waiting for it in .
im applying @ chennai.. could any body tell me how many days is it taking to get approval

Help me God reply

I have been told by my attorney that most of the consulates accept I824 receipt, except Montreal which is on INS new pilot project on CP process.
You would have to obtain an approval of the I824.

such a waste of time

After reviewing the entire 824 and new CP process, its better off doing 485. These days its taking about an year to get an approval for
485 which beats the purpose of applying 824 and going for CP.

ITS more Complicated than that

I thought i was lucky when i recieved an approval after three months of ND.But my troubles had just started.They sent me an approval but the case was never transferred to NVC.After talking to them around twenty times, i gave up.