How long AP takes? 969-999 days

toSamir,

can you tell me what time you had to ge there and what documents I need to take with me.

Thanks

AP

I went INS office (Newark,NJ ) at 6:45 AM. I would suggest you to reach earlier than 6:45 AM.

You will need following documents.

Form 131
Copy of 485 receipt
Copy of I-94
2 Photographs
$110.00
and

Keep passport and driving license with you
:eek:

AP approved in 28-29 days

Hi all,

Thought may be this info will be of help to all.
I had filed AP at VSC for myself,my wife and my son.
RD 5th mar
ND 10mar
AD 2nd Apr.

I did not receive the approval notices by the AVM says they have been approved and the approval notice has been mailed on 2nd apr. :)

However my 485 has been filed 6 months back and also had my ead cards a month or 2 before i filed for AP.

Guys

they just trasferred all my applications to Chicago including my Renewal of the Advance Parole Visa I-131. Any thoughts on this one?? all this happened after the congressman contacted thgem and they told him that im still going through a back ground check. and also after my lawyer called them and told them that she will file a Mandamus case against NSC. Also after my dad gor really sick in the ICU over seas, and I have been calling them every day. Any body that has any thoughts on this would be great. thanks!!!

Danber,

I hope your father situation gets better, I am in the same boat, I am from Jordan too and I just got my EAD approved pending since 12/18/02 and I am not sure if this means that my advance parol will be approved. Both applications were received on 12/18/02. Salam

Sam

Sam

I'm not really sure what to make of this, I have to wait for two weeks then call Chicago to see that the case got there, then I will take it from there. The problem that I'm having is that I called the National Visa Center Today to find out how long the transfer will take, and the lady told me right a ways before I gave her my information that the NSC make a big mistake and they were trasfering cases to MO by a mistake, then I called them again, because you know #arabi, we rasi yabis. She told me that NSC did make a mistake, but since I did not recieve a notice yet, and I got this information from the Officer over the phone, then it might be true that they transferred the case. So I guess I just have to wait and see, if it is transferred, then it is good, because atleast I can go to the Chicago Office now and demand an emergnecy Visa, this time they can not say no, I have all the documents that they need.

One more thing, I just got an alert that the case has been changed on my PC, I checked the message, it is the same, jus thte number of days is changed to 325 to 355 days now.

Danber,

Did you have your EAD approved? I am just wondering if that would help since I have mine approved and I did apply for both EAD and AP at the same time? I think I e-mailed you my number, feel free to call me if you want to discuss this more.

Samer

Samer

I did not get your email, but about the Employment CArd, that only took 6 weeks to renew, I applied for it in 09-19-2002 and was approved in 11-??-2002 . Ireally don't thing they tie these two things together. I will just wait for a week, then take a lawyer with me to go see if the case really transferred and if I can get an emergency Visa.

Danber,

I e-mailed you a pm with my number but I guess you didn't receive it, I can you e-mail you my number if you send me your private e-mail address yahoo or hotmail. I just don't want to list it to everyone on this website.