Advanced Parole taking at VSC?
I applied for AP at VSC, and my
RD was 7/31.
How much longer do I have?

Online case status is reporting
30-60 days....EAD didn't take
that long when I got it in May.

Thanks.

My AP RD was July 15, 2003 and it got approved on August 28, 2003. I got the originals forms in the mail today. You should be getting it anytime.

I checked the BCIS online status, and the Advanced Parole got approved today.

So: RD: 7/31/2003
Approved: 9/3/2003

I gotta wait for it in the mail now. :)

waiting for AP

thankyou boston_rir ,aditanna,and venati you don't know how useful your info was to me.

we have an emergency ( my father-in-law is sick).our reciept date for ap is august 8th. i was worried that it was not approved yet. i got an idea of when our's will be approved.

releived a little.

thanks

My AP is for first time, filed by my own at VSC

RD - 08/01/2003
ND - 08/08/2003
AP - ???

boston_rir case got approved on 9/3 for a RD 7/31. I should have mine by this time. somehow it is not !!

Just curious ? anybody who has a RD - 08/01 & ND 08/07 got approved from VSC

Thanks in advance

advance parole at vsc

hi kvpt_mm

please let me know if your ap is approved.i'll have an idea about mine.i wonder what's the delay after the july approvals!!!

I will once i see the message online

i checked few minutes ago on online , it still the same old received date message

Look likes they kept a little hold on applications which were received on or after 8/1/2003 , because of the priority on religious worker cases at service center

advance parole at vsc

hi kvpt_mm,

thankyou for the reply.i'm getting worried that it may take very long. we'll be a little relaxed if we had the ap in hand...just in case...