How Long After RFE Response Recd?

dks00

Registered Users (C)
Just wanted to get a feel of how l...o...n...g folks out there have been waiting to hear from INS after their I485 status changed to response to RFE received. Its been about two weeks for me but I have seen people getting approved fast in the past - from 2 days to 2 weeks after INS acks RFE response...Doesn't appear that way now.....CSC seems to be working on everything but I485 I think......Thanks!

For me it took less than 2 weeks after RFE received! It was in Sep 2002. But with the present delay in processing, it's dificult to predict! If they do processing at regular speed, definitely RFE cases will have more priority, since the verification is done previously.

Good Luck,

waiting after 1 month...

replied to rfe on dec4th, rfe recived msg on dec18...still waiting wac-02-35

7 weeks.

I responded RFE on 4th Nov. Status was updated that INS has received my response on 27th Nov. And Still waiting wac-02-045

8 weeks...

lawyer responded RFE on 6th Nov. Status was updated that INS has received my response on 22th Nov. Still waiting wac-02-045-5XXXX

Replied to RFE in last week of Nov and online message says "...received on Dec 14th..."

Still waiting...

WAC-02-041-5xxx

TheWho.

What ever said and done, don't go by the online message! It is better to check with the AVM, which is more accurate and extremely difficult to get too. Those idiots have still not updated one of my AVM messages for over 2 months now!

Talking about online messages & AVM,

I had applied for EAD in Oct 2001 and then got an iEAD in June 2002. Both messages say "...processing...takes 120 to 140 days..."

"How many times can a man turn his head, pretending he just doesn't see?" B. Dylan

TheWho.

5 weeks ...

WAC-02-042-5xxxx
Replied on Dec 3rd, reflected on Dec. 13 on their site. Still waiting. They are not doing anything. What can you say ...