How long after principal\'s approval

and the case has been assigned to an officer...

the story is called again TSC today morning and spoke to an IIO
She told me my wife's case has been assigned to an officer since yesterday - Sep'11.
I got approved in May/June and Since then I have called TSC 5 times regarding my wife's' case.
and each and every time they say a different story !!
Last time I called , IIO told me the case is with officer since Aug'14th and today its Sep'11th.
How many times they can assign a case to an officer.
I wonder if they are speaking seeing the data on the computer screen's or just simulating their creativity.
GOD HELP US.

The same thing happened to me!

I have the exact same experience so do not take their words seriously. I really do not think they are responsible and know what they are talking. Good luck!

My wife's I-485 has been approved. As always stamping at OKC (Oklahoma City) was the most pleasant experience in our ordeal. Went to OKC ASC at 12:20 PM and was out at 1:00 PM.

Congrats!!

Congrats erase-ego!!

My wife's case is still pending.
Any updates from you guys??

clearsky01
LLLL2
sg94ahpw

Thanks.

Approved, finally

Hi, you guys:

My wife's case had been approved.

Dependent of Eb-1 case, China
RD/ND: 06/2000
Principal approved on Jan 2002
Eight months later, Dependant (two FPS, Second FP 04/2002)approved on Sept 9, stamped on Sept 17 and received card on Oct 12.

It's a long journey and it's really a pain while dealing with TSC during the past one year, especially since my approval on Jan 2002. I am still frustrated and angry when I think back. Actually it's a huge mess up out there and I had to help them to smooth their system to process this old case. I do not want to bother you all too much to say more detailedly. But I would like to if you are intersted in it.

Best wishes to you guys, especially good luck to sbalajis, clearsky01, sg94ahpw, the guys who were at the same boat with me.

Congrats LLL2

Have a nice , long vacation and relax and enjoy yourself!!
Good luck and congrats for u and your wife!!
Thanks.

LLL2, Congratulations!!! I also want to share some infor from you

LLL2,

First, Congratulation for the Nightmare Over!!!

Second, if you do not mind I want to share some information from you. I can call you or you can call me at 864-503-2059 or my email QixinZuo@yahoo.com.

I am Chinese and we talk in CHinese. Thanks a lot!