How long after 2nd FP : 2 months and 3 days over

gcoptimistic

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
How long after 2nd FP :

Mine 2 months and 5 days over, still no Approval notice.

RD is end of Jan.

Also while asking for status inquiry from BCIS they say that wait till the processing time is Feb 29th. How to check the status for my case (except the online message)?

Regards,
gcoptimistic

Inquiry can be accepted for which day ?

Is it only for Dec, 2001 cases.

Has anyone send it for Jan, 2002 cases also ?

2nd Fp in December

I did 2nd FP around December 21 2003. My spouse is still waiting for 2nd FP notice. I thought my approval is delayed because of that. But it may not correct as I see people wating longer than mine after 2nd FP.

Our RD is April 10 2002.

Thanks

There is no link between anything- best not over analyze. Just be patient and get the big surprise one fine day.
HTH

gcoptimistic, yesterday a RFE was issued for my case. Nothing for spouse. I am the primary applicant. This was exactly 1 day short of 2 months after 2nd FP. I will keep posted what the RFE is about

On the subject of FP I found some useful stuff on the INS site.

dhttp://uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll/inserts/slb/slb-1/slb-44954/slb-46008?f=templates&fn=document-frame.htm#slb-oi105

Hi

An RFE was generated in my case today. Dont know the details yet, just like Dukhiman. My wife didn't get an RFE.

RD 04/04/02
ND 04/18/02
FP1 07/31/02
FP2 01/12/04
RFE generated 03/10/04

something to do with 30 days, 60 days 90 days, I think a trigger is generated after each of these periods

So its clear that NO THEORY works with JOKERS...

We thought about this 2nd FP thing but I am in the same boat and haven't got anything yet from JOKERS.

JOKERS = BSCIS