How good is ace technologies Inc

k3hcl

Registered Users (C)
I am going to join Ace technologies is that company good from me to go and join them. Can anybody give any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

k3hcl

Ace Tech is a waste company

Ace technologies is poor in marketing.i don't know what deal they gave you.But i had very bad experience with them earlier.They got my resume from dice and send out to clients with out my concern.One client disqualified me in the interview because there were too many layers.

If u r good in marketing ur resume go for % basis and join a employer who listens to your terms.Don't join all this filthy companies.

Thanks,
GCEAD04

Well said, GCEAD04. There is an extreme shortage of good consulting companies, most of them are too much absorbed in making quick money and screwing the consultants.

GCEAD04 said:
Ace technologies is poor in marketing.i don't know what deal they gave you.But i had very bad experience with them earlier.They got my resume from dice and send out to clients with out my concern.One client disqualified me in the interview because there were too many layers.

If u r good in marketing ur resume go for % basis and join a employer who listens to your terms.Don't join all this filthy companies.

Thanks,
GCEAD04

k3hcl said:
I am going to join Ace technologies is that company good from me to go and join them. Can anybody give any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

k3hcl

K3hcl if its me i wont take that risk

I came to US in 2000 May through ACE Technologies, in those days ACE had some good marketing people, I was placed with a direct client with no layers. But after 1 year my project got over and I was on bench for 2 months and due to the poor market condition they could not place me, I moved out into a permanant job.
I am not sure about how things are now, but I heard that desi consulting companies are not making good margins because of low billing rates and too many layers.
As long as you have a project, you are fine with ACE, they pay in time and operate as a standard company. I am not sure about Green Card processing though.
Good luck.

I have been offered with GC processing in Perm EB2 but they showed a lot more interest on getting my billing transfered or placing on some other project rather than starting up process. I feel like they are more into making margins on a consultant rather than all other things.

I have been offered GC processing by another comapny based in NJ. When i told that i am not in a hurry for proj and but for GC, they said they are fine and given me option for joining into company after H1 transfer, GC starts.

See the difference. I suggest you to research more before joining

That is the case with all companies. My current company is doing Green Card and I am on 5th year of H1b. I had to initiate it, I had be very firm with them on such a condition but things are just fine now.
Few weeks back I got a job offer from one of the *big MNCs* because they were in need to fill some positions and my skills matched. I told them that if they will do my Green Card and give me everything better than what I have now I will consider and I asked the commitment in writing. They would commit to everything in writing execpt Green card processing. I did not take that risk.

Make sure that the company really does what it says and get it in writing. Also note that EB2/PERM is very difficult to get if you are in software line and that too with consulting companies.

Ace is rotten enough

Ace is rotten enough. Chuck, ownership of Ace, is closing Ace and starting a company under different banner. GC fraud, accounting scam etc., and Ace is under radar of DOL, IRS and USCIS

not good in responding

I left lot of messages regarding some job openings, but they never returned the call. I spoke to Chuck itself one time and he agreed to do my GC and asked me to call after 1 week. But called more than 15 times and left messages and also sent mail no response. Dont join them.

Ace Technologies is a scam company. They want to hire at rock bottom rates and no benefits, and their hiring terms and conditions are beyond comprehension. Many recuiters from them have called me up on my cell, wasting my time and hardly ever scoring an interview. When they talk, they think that they are in a fish market and buying fish. Avoid them like plague.

As long as the big B's do not open positions for H1B's we have no other big choice but get stuck with these Junkies. All consulting companies are the same, no matter what they speak, they are all making their bread lifes from your life. You go place to place making money for them, they sit at home at one place and eat your blood.

Do not join this company....

We had subcontracted with them for 6 months and they never paid us for 200 hrs. They never returned calls nor responded to our mail and legal notice.