How far am I?

Fairly new to the discussion board. I would like to get an idea on how far am I on an possible approval. Comments would be appreciated.
PD APR 99
ND NOV 99
EB3 INDIA
FP 8TH MARCH 2001 (TO BE DONE)

No Title

Thank you sir! Since my PD is 04/99, does that mean I would have to wait for other PD\'s (97-98) to be cleared? or processing goes by ND only? Spoke to IIO and she claims that once the FP results are in, I\'ll probably be a few weeks before a decision is made...is that true?
Thanks in advance.........

No Title

If your PD is April 99, Then you have to wait until the PD is moved to April 1999.
Presently the PD for EB3 is Sept 1997...You can estimate How long it will take??
If it is RD, the time depends on your PD.

No Title

I wonder why a FP notice was sent when I am way behind on my PD (Apr 99). I am not sure on what she meant by saying "we are processing ND\'s for Oct 5th,99 and since your ND is Nov 99, you are fairly close"

No Title

It seems Vermont is issuing FPs to all cases filed between Oct 1999 - Jan 2000 irrespetive of PD.or Category.
Once the FP results are in, they do look at PD. If not current, Put the application on Stack...

No Title

Based on postings on this board, PD does need to be current when your case is processed for approval. There have been very few exceptions to this rule who got their approval even if PD was not current. However if PD movement is like 4 months in a month for EB3 India like this time, you can expect your PD to be current in 5 months i.e. in August 2001.

aGCSeeker

No Title

Hey Smart face, thanks for the quick reply! Well, there are thousands of applications ahead of me and it would only be fair for me to wait for my turn. Though it\'s not a ideal situation, considering some of the issues that quite a few are going through, I guess my problems are nothing! God Bless this whole system!!!
But then...thanks a lot for your response.......

No Title

At the rate the PD is mmoving for EB3 (4months at at time) it will be another 5/6 months for your PD to be current. You may have to wait until that period once all the processing is done, if yours were to be approved. Just a thought...Mine EB3, PD 6/98, RD 2/10/00, ND 2/16/00 RIR, Indiawaiting for FP and the rest of it....

No Title

FEB\'00 people also seem to have started receiving FP notices. Don\'t know if this speed in FP notices will be maintained for 485 approvals also.