How does the PCC Process Work?

There we go ...
Thanks Manfriday !! Which consulate did u go for interview ? And when ...

Manfriday/Ranen,

In the Interview Process do they deeply consider what company do you work for.... meaning a consultancy or a product development or a service related company.... because i work for a Indian based consultancy company ...... will there be a issue about working for a Indian based company.

Thanks

No, they do not consider the type of company that you work for. As long as you have the pay stubs and the notarized employment letter it should be fine.

Originally posted by ManFriday
I had a similar case.

I have been living in the US for the past 4 yrs and my wife was in India. We got married in Dec 2001 and she came down with me to the US in Jan 2002.

I had a CP interview in Mumbai in Aug 2002 and we just took the PCC certificate issued by the Indian consulate in the US for both myself and her. At the interview she was not asked for a PCC from India.

Thank u, ManFriday.

Others who are doing CP at Mumbai in Oct, please join the "Confirmed Oct Mumbai Interviews" thread.

Good Luck all.

Vasu

PCC Application information

Hello CP Gurus/ friends,

I am going to apply PCC from Indian Consulate in Chicago. I am sending the Misc. form that is available Consulate Web Site. I have the following questions.

1. What should we put in the permanent address in USA column? is it Current address?
2. What should we put in the profession and business address?
is it the Employer Address or Clients address.

3. Can I use one app form for PCC as well as Change of Address?

Thanks,
Aravind