How do you know when your file is Toutched??

WAC02208

Registered Users (C)
:confused: New to the Forum (not to the process) I see people putting down the date their file was touched. How do oyu find out, and what does it means?

Thank you for your help.

:cool:

Some info about us:
Priority (what a joke) date 1/1998
I-485 ND: 6/12/2002
1st FP: 7/2002
2nd FP: ????
RFE: ????
Approval: ??????????

In the last 2 years I had the same message on line: "On July 30, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

You need to create an account on uscis.gov to see last touched date of your case.The site claims that whenever the status changes they will send an email.But I have not seen the email notification working.

and not even then sometimes...

My touch date has changed twice and I've never received an email despite being signed up for email. Brilliant system!

becky

becky said:
My touch date has changed twice and I've never received an email despite being signed up for email. Brilliant system!

becky

As extra_dry_gin mentioned earlier you only get the email when the case status changes. You do not get email when only the date changes.

I have received e-mail when the message changes not when touch date changed.

becky said:

becky