How do you do early FP in Chicago?

Anubhav

Registered Users (C)
I have received my FP notice today and it is scheduled for 11/29. I want to do it earlier.
1> How do you do that? Do you just walk in or you need to take an appointment before that?
2> Is there any benefit/problem in doing FP before scheduled?
  If any one has an experience doing early FP in Chicago, please let me know.

Thanks

No Title

What is your Finger Print center. There are four according to my knowledge.
1. Harlem
2. Waukegon
3. Naperville
4. Chicago

Do you live in chicago and applied 485 from CSC.

failed

I tried yesterday afternoon @3PM and guard asked us to come back on 6th Nov (scheduled date). It is in the Harlem Ave. Try different center.

No Title

Even i tried at Harlem before scheduled date but failed have to go on Nov 3 Saturday (scheduled date).

This is the third time i am going.

1. Did on Sep 27th Finger Prints fine, but the A# was sent incorrectly.

2. Did on Oct 2nd information was fine (A# , SSN and Name) but have problem with the quality of the Finger Prints

3.Got letter to go and retake the finger prints on Nov 3rd. Tried to do it early but he asked me to come on the specified date.

Guys we have to be in touch because our Finger Prints information will be forwarded to Nebraska center( when you call FBI they will tell you) but finally they will reach CSC but do not know how.

Have any question feel free to ask me.

Question to ThinkDifferent

Hi ThinkDifferent,

Have you applied your 485 in CSC. If so i have seen one of your\'s post stating that your wife got EAD card from chicago.

I tried for my wife but the Chicago INS told that they cannot issue the EAD becasue the case belongs to CSC.

Thanks

I did apply to CSC for 485 but I did not go to get iEAD for my wife. So, I do not know. Orry.

My Finger printing notice is for Harlem.

Is it OK if the finger printing is done in any other center other than specified in the notice.

No Title

It is better to go to the same center but at Harlem they did not allowed me to take FP before.
Give a shot and go at around 10.30 AM or betweeen 2 and 3 PM when they are slow. Good luck.

CSC485 and living in Chicago

Yes we did applied in CSC and live in Chicago. My wife got iEAD without any problem in Chicago on 9/11/01 @9.30AM (yes on the day of disaster). Our company lawyer sent a covering letter requesting iEAD, may you should try again. I will send private msg to all you folks with my email id. Pls keep in touch.