How do you assemble the package?

gwmodeler

I am in the very last stage of organizing the documents. Someone mentioned earlier that INS want the documents (photocopy) to be punched by a two hole puncher at the very top of the page and then fastened by a prong fastener. Is this correct? If not , then friends (specially those who have already gone through the process)please let me know how to package it.

Thanks.

Filing

You can buy a two hole punch for around $5-6 from Office Depot/Staples and an ACCO fastener box for another $2-5.

Else you can go to Kinko\'s and do that yourself and pay around a $1.

I have sent my I-140 twice (both approved) this way.

DRGR

Submission order?

Hi, DRGR,
    Do you have some comments of submission order? Submit EB1-EA, then wait several days to submit EB2-NIW; or vice versa.
     Thanks,

because....

1) in I-140, one item asks you the pending case #. So I am thinking to wait to get the receipt of the first case.

2) I feel a denied case has negative effect on other cases. So I am thinking to send an application with more change to get approved first.

Thanks,

Whatever

Each case will be judged on its own merit. Your Service Center receives *thousands* of these every week. They don\'t sift through the pile looking for past rejected cases. If you mail them on the same day, you can honestly answer "no" to the question on the I-140 about having other petitions. I take it you don\'t have an attorney...maybe a consultation will help with some of the small details.

My philosophy on this whole immigration thing is to do what you have to do in the shortest amount of time possible. The INS has had a lot of sudden policy shifts in the last month and I don\'t think any delays are justifiable. Brian.

Thanks, leroythelion

Thanks for your post in this forum. A lot of people including me benefit from your message.
Thanks,

Send All apllications at the Earliest

I agree with the others. There is no specific order to follow for the applications. Send them in together. The idea is get your I-140 approved any of the possible ways. Each case is adjudicated by its own merits. The more applications that your turn in, the better your chance.

DRGR

Please help with self-petitioned NIW/EB-OR

Can someone please tell me how to put together the package for EB-OR and NIW applications?
What documents do I include?
Approx. how many ref letters from US and abroad?
What kind of proof of membership in organizations is required?
I have written a 30 page document (double space) entitled "ARGUMENT SUPPORTING IMMIGRANT VISA AS AN OUTSTANDING RESEARCHER ON BEHALF OF MR..."
which includes the ongoing impact to the field of medicine and healthcare in the US.
Is it OK to include this or should I cut down the size?
Anything else?
Thanks in advance for your help!
-krsn1
krsn1@yahoo.com

punch two holes in recommendation letters too?

I spend months to get a letter from a big guy. Dose this ACCO fastener
look like a prong? then I have punch holes for all genuine document.