How do we find the status of card after approval through interview at local office?

omsrisairam

Registered Users (C)
Can someone let me know how I can find the status of my card (order date and mailing date) after approval through interview at local office. I got approved at the Dallas office and got the stamping the same day (through interview, since my case was transferred) on November 8th.

My online status has not changed to reflect the approval. Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

krr720,
Are you sure this works? After my case was transferred to the local office, the online status never ever ever ever changed again. No LUDs or anything. My wife's case still says it was received in TSC. Mine still says it was transferred to Miami. No changes, even when we were sent fingerprint notices, and now we're both approved.

I beleive the online status is useless after your case gets transferred, since the local office won't update it.

krr720,

The online message does not change after it gets transferred. Even after my approval and stamping through local interview, it still says the old transfer message.

That's the reason, why I was not able to look-up the card status through the link you sent me.

Any further help would be appreciated. Thanks.

CuriousGoerge is right. Once a case is transferred to a local office the original receipt number has no meaning at all.

Once your case is approved after the interview, you should receive a Welcome notice in a few weeks. This notice has it's own receipt number. I was able to track my card using this number. It did not exactly say that the card was ordered, but based on the LUD changes of this receipt, I was able to make a wild guess that my card has been mailed.

Mine wasnt transferred - so the online status was showing up properly..

Was not sure abt the cases transferred to local offices.

-Krr720
:cool: :cool: :cool:
I-140 RD 09/2003 AD 11/2004
I-485 RD 11/2004 AD 11/10/2004
2 EADs, 2 APs
FP done - 09/04
PP stamped - 11/23/04
Card ordered - 11/29/04
Card mailed - 12/2/04
Card Recd - 12/4/04

WaitinginQ is right. I just got my Welcome Letter the other day in the mail. Its an I-181 receipt, and it has an SRC receipt number. I added it to my list of receipt numbers and got an email today that says the card was ordered.

Cards Received

We received our cards on December 10. We had our interview on November 8th and got the approval & stamping the same day.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator: