How do we check N-400 Case status online?

Mandazi

Registered Users (C)
Can someone help with step by step instructions? Am getting the message 'case not available'.

N-400 submitted in 2004.

Please someone corrects me if i'm wrong. if you get a message: 'case not available' you might be getting an interview letter pretty soon. What happen is that your N-400 file is being transferred from NVS to your local D.O.

Good luck

Hi rudinator1,

I don't want to disappoint you, but that is not correct always, I started getting the above message since 09/10 and I have not any interview letter from local D.O which happens to be in VA. But, I have noticed that people after my priority date getting the interview letters. No one knows how the local DO sends out the interview letters.

PaulSangh.

Advice from anyone?

Me too, my case status has NEVER shown any result, it has always said 'case status not available since I sent in the N-400 last year.

Is something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
The online status is never been accurate. Mine says "cannot be found in the automated system bla.. bla. bla..." , from the time I add my case in my portfolio. Until now it says the same message, and I took my Oath already.