• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

how do u intend to stay

seaman20

Registered Users (C)
for those that have experience the embassy how is the best answer to give when you are asked how long do u intend to stay in the u.s?

for those that have experience the embassy how is the best answer to give when you are asked how long do u intend to stay in the u.s?
You apply for permanent residency so they expect you stay forever by default and dont ask that stupid question.

Totally agree with you as this is a stupid question, and they don't ask that for a permanent resident, cause you supposed to live there , not just stay a while and then go home.

You apply for permanent residency so they expect you stay forever by default and dont ask that stupid question.

no

guy u dont have to insult anyone here if the ques is stupid then ignore it. What u dnt know is that many people are larning form here

no worries I have same problem ..here the situation is getting really bad so I think to stay another year to citizenship and then to bail out somewhere else

lol @ the american worshipers in this forum, no you don't have to stay "forever". You will always have your green card if you follow the rules. Millions of permanent residence leave the US for a few months and always come back. My relatives do it, as long as you come back under 6 months you will be fine.

I will do that anyway, screw staying forever in America. The Americans there would drive me insane with their ignorance if I stay over a long period of time over there :D.