how do i know that uscis has received my rfe

ziad2005

Registered Users (C)
I received rfe on 02-22-2005
i replied rfe on 03-15-2005
but no rfe has been received on my portfolio or lud on my I-140.

my lawyer said he has send it with certified mail to their postoffice box.

any one in same situation or can tell me any suggestions...

RFEs are acknowledged by service centers

ziad2005,

The service centers always send out an email acknowledging the receipt of an RFE reply. Please follow up with your lawyer and get the tracking number as suggested by gcaaa111. Do not waste anytime and make sure the RFE reply gets to the service center as soon as possible.

saras

rfe reply

saras76 said:
ziad2005,

The service centers always send out an email acknowledging the receipt of an RFE reply. Please follow up with your lawyer and get the tracking number as suggested by gcaaa111. Do not waste anytime and make sure the RFE reply gets to the service center as soon as possible.

saras

I called today the lawyer is at the court.. (desi lawyer) but his assistant told me that we send it to a p.o box ,is it true that texas uscis uses a p.o box for rfe replies... thankxxxx for your replies...

rfe

gcaaa111 said:
He did not answer your RFE yet.

so is it true about the p.o box and what is my next step...looks like the lawyer is not cooperating.. as on the rfe they wanted a copy of the labor certification and the lawyer said that the labour department came and took all labour certifications.... so the lawyer said he wrote a letter with the rfe explaning it...

Dont trust Desi lawyer

Dont trust this desi lawyers, i was f---up with desi lawyer around 9 months
he gave me one tracking number which was showing delivered the package at texas center, after 9 months i know that pack was not mine he send somebodies H1b. then i change my lawyer i lost 1500 dollars. i dont care but now i am peace of mind. dont trust him. if he send it to ins they will send immidialty e-mail to you. my lawyer send response for my I-140 RFE on Mar 24. i got email mar 25 saying we recieved yoru res.. got approved on mar30th.
yesterday my attorney send my approvel sheet.

Certified mail has Tracking #

I have submitted before my RFE with certified mail, it has Tracking number, it asays Your mail has been received by receipnt. you can track it.

I need a help, but i dont know how to post to all of the members in this Portal.

Could you please let me know how can i post.

My Q is: can any body goes to Local Memphis INS office with I-765 Renwal Denied Notice. If any body goes to MEMPHIS office for PassPort stamping, please let me know. how it is.

Thanks a lot
Shri.

called 800 number

i called uscis 800 number and they said allow 60 days for them to put it in their system... desi lawyer is out on trial for the whole week.. so should i wait?

uscis has received my rfe

Finally got an email from uscis that they have received my rfe on april 14..

lets keep rowing the boat gently down the stream.... :rolleyes: