How did you deal with such a unprofessional lawyer?

ny915w

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer is not professional in handling my case at all, for my sense. She made a lot of mistakes, confusions and typos in the petition letter. She delayed all the time as we scheduled, and even disappeared for 3 weeks and at that period, I lost contact with her. Now due to her personal reason, she cannot work on my petition any more in the next few weeks. She insisted to submit my petition to the USCIS without a better shape of the petition. But I don't think the petition is ready to submit. What can I do? I cannot fire her since my company hired her.

Had very headache experience dealing with the lawyer.

Any one had good experience.

Some tips:

1. Talk to your manager or HR partner
2. Talk to your attorney's manager
3. Hire another lawyer yourself

GG_007

ny915w said:
My lawyer is not professional in handling my case at all, for my sense. She made a lot of mistakes, confusions and typos in the petition letter. She delayed all the time as we scheduled, and even disappeared for 3 weeks and at that period, I lost contact with her. Now due to her personal reason, she cannot work on my petition any more in the next few weeks. She insisted to submit my petition to the USCIS without a better shape of the petition. But I don't think the petition is ready to submit. What can I do? I cannot fire her since my company hired her.

Had very headache experience dealing with the lawyer.

Any one had good experience.