How Can I reach INS for my 2nd Fingerprint Notice

Mass

Registered Users (C)
My wife received her 2nd Fingerprint notice. I don't. I am the primary application. How can I know if INS send out the notice or it is missing on the way? Is anyway to check this?
I great appreciate your information. Thanks,

WAC02-169-xxxxx

Don't worry

Hello Mass,

I am in the same boat at you are in. I had been to the Local INS office in my case and they told me not to worry. When i go in for my interview, if the officer needs my finger printing again then he would schedule for one or might do it there itself.

Adonis.

same

All, I am also in a similar situation. My wife got her 2nd FP on Thursday last week and i waiting since then for mine. My lawyer assistant informs they have got FP notice for my wife only. My lawyer assistant called INS and they informed that at this moment they send only for my wife and my 2nd FP is must but i have to wait for them to send mine.

what was the time gap they took for sending 2nd FP notice after they send for wife/husband. Any suggestions?

wac03010xxxxx

Re:

i'm wac-03-013-xxxxx, and also only my wife got her 2nd FP notice. 1st FP was Dec 02 for both of us.

2nd FP

Me and my wife got our 2nd FP at the same time last friday...try calling the help desk of CIS and they will help you. I also read from others that the time frame from having the 2nd FP is from 1 to 3 months..we can all just be patient and keep on praying...

I was in the same boat for about a month. My husband who is a dependent on my I485 got his a month ago 07/08/04, I just got my notice today 08/04/04. This has been a pettern in our case(s). He always received his notifications first since his case number (for some odd reason) is before mine. I jus knew this time to be patient.

Me too...

My wife is beneficiary on my application. She got her 2nd FP notice and did her FP last week. I did not receive mine yet. Waiting for something to come thru since then.
WAC03010

I am in the same boat. My wife got her's in July '04. I am primary and still waiting.

Piint
02-280

Same story for me. My wife got her seccond FP notice and I am still waiting for mine.

WAC02129*
RD: March 2002

re: 2nd FP

My lawyer did contact INS, and their response was that they would schedule an appointment within 90 days. So you should call INS, and make them aware of the fact that they missed out on your 2nd FP.