How can I get Credit Card

FirasAwad

Registered Users (C)
Dears,
Who can point me on how can I get a Credit Card without a credit history since I am a newcomer.

And if there is any information on free checking account I will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Many banks and most credit unions offer something called a "secured" credit card. This requires you to make a deposit (500 - 1000 dollars) and then bank will offer you credit card with credit usually upto the amount of deposit. If you default, bank gets to recover money from your deposit. You can use it like a regular credit card for a few years, long enough to build a credit history. After a few years you can apply for s regular unsecured credit card.
Secured cards usually have an annual fee. Check with you local bank or credit union.

Most banks and credit unions offer free checking or at least low cost checking if you have a job and can make your wages deposited directly into the account. Otherwise you will be required to maintain a minumum balance around 1000-3000 dollars to get free checking.

Many banks and most credit unions offer something called a "secured" credit card. This requires you to make a deposit (500 - 1000 dollars) and then bank will offer you credit card with credit usually upto the amount of deposit. If you default, bank gets to recover money from your deposit. You can use it like a regular credit card for a few years, long enough to build a credit history. After a few years you can apply for s regular unsecured credit card.

9-12 months with a secured credit card is usually long enough to qualify for an unsecured card, provided you regularly used the secured card and didn't have any late payments on the card or any other debt (e.g. car payments), and you have a job.

I am still struggling to find a job here, anyway thanks for the advise guys I hope I can find a bank that can give me a secured credit card.