how can i get a license and H1 visa

annmary

hi
 i passed the fpgee. i gave tse last week. but i am not getting california license. since i am in H4 visa, i don\'t have a social security no. so i am not getting CA intern license. can u tell me how ot get a license, visa. i am so desperate now. i am feeling like going to another career. it is so tough to become a Rh. pharamacist in us.
 can u help me by giving some advices. it will be really appreciated

No Title

Hi Anamary,
I am a foreign graduate from India and I will be giving my fpgee exam pretty soon,right now I am working as a tech for Albertson\'s in CA,I think ALbertson\'s can sponsor H1.
   If u have any questions ,post them.
Bye
mamata

No Title

Information needed.
I am presently working as a licensed pharmacist in Florida, have been here 4 years. I have a british pharmacy degree. But i have a problem :
when i applied to the california state board, they replied 2 years later, after reviewing my transcripts, and said i was 28 semester units short in my degree. My question is has any Pharmacist, had a similiar answer. I wolud love to move to California, but it liiks as if i have to return to college before i can even try and get a internship and sit my state board exams.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you

Any advice would be helpful.

No Title

Hi mamatha
How do you get Pharm tech.Did you write any exams for it.I think you are in H1.Plesae help me in getting this information.

bye
palli

No Title

One of the eligibility requirements for FPGEEC is graduation from a pharmacy program with at least 4 year curriculum. As far as I know, most pharmacy programs in England are 3 year long. So, I guess this is the problem. I have also got a degree from a british-style 3 year program. I applied for FPGEE in June 2000 and still haven\'t heard from NABP. The fact that California state board took 2 years to reply doesn\'t sound very encouraging. I am afraid I may be getting similar answer. My situation is a little different though, since I transferred from another pharmacy school before getting into the one I graduated from. So I hope the semester units will add up to the minimum that is required. But... you never know.
Did you have to take FPGEE before you got your license in Florida ?

No Title

hi evrybody in this group
my name is haritha and i am a registerd pharmacist from india an dapplied for fpgee.i have got my ee no and waiting on for my att.
in then maen time i have been thru this srinivas talla\'s posting i was wondering if anybody can throw light on this and is it worth it the risk.
i would also like to know taht can we work as an intern without fpgee.i am prepared to go anywhere in the us as i am currently on an f1 studentvisa.please can anybody help me with the names of states which wiould allow us to work as intern
thankyou
my mail id is monychoday@yahoo.com
expecting a quick response from all of you
good luck for the fpgeee

Have you cleared FPGEE???

Hi Mamata:

I\'ve recently arrived in the US and planning to appear for FPGEE soon. I need some tips... if u can help.

Thanks a lot,
Jay

I need some help for ph technician license procedure

hi mamatha,
 I\'m also planning to work as pharmacy technician in CA while waiting for my ATT.can u pl\' help me regarding the application process for it as they r asking some lab hrs transcripts,can u email me at web_proj@yahoo.com
thanks..

FPGEE in India

Hi,

I am a software engineer and on H1B visa my husband is in India and and is phramacist can he get H1B visa what exams he needs to take and
and can he take exams from India.

Please help.since I don\'t have any knowledge in this area.

Thanks for all your help.

Priya

No Title

Hi aishwariya

He cann\'t take exams from India.But He can apply from India.To take the exam he has to come here.Once he pass the First exam(FPGEE+TOEFL+TSE)some drug stores can sponsor a H1 visa for him.But it \'ll take 6-10 months since he apply for the exam to get approval to take exam .I heard that some people in India r sponsoring H1 for pharmacists.

For full detais goto
  www.pharmasearchusa.com
  www.nabp.net

bye
jp

hi.....need some info regarding pharm.technician

hi
I am a pharmacy graduate from India.passed FPGEE & looking forward to take TSE.in the meantime, i wanted to do as trainee pharm.technician.
i came to know thru this site that some course is required for this.is this true?please help me in this aspect.
all of ur suggestions would be highly appreciated.

thanx

No Title

Hi PRB

That depends upon which state u r in.If u r in California u don\'t need to take any exams.just apply for tech licence.Go to ur state pharmacy council website and check it out.

BTW when did u take FPGEE?

JP

how I can get visa to write fpgee?

After reading all question and answers I am still not clear about following points-
1) after getting EE no how I can get visa to write fpgee in US.
2) What is the difference between EE no and ATT no.
3) Is it possible to get H1b sponcership after getting EE no and before writing fpgee?
4) Is it compulsery to appear in toefl and tse to get H1b sponcership or afterwards that test could be written..

I will be highly thankful if anybody clear above points

how I can get visa to write fpgee?

After reading all question and answers I am still not clear about following points-
1) after getting EE no how I can get visa to write fpgee in US.
2) What is the difference between EE no and ATT no.
3) Is it possible to get H1b sponcership after getting EE no and before writing fpgee?
4) Is it compulsery to appear in toefl and tse to get H1b sponcership or afterwards that test could be written..

I will be highly thankful if anybody clear above points
my e mail is chetanpadliya@rediffmail.com