HOW BIG OF AN ISSUE HAVING LOW PAY (difference of $5/hr) can make or break the case?

G

girishreknar

Hi

I got my i140 APPROVED and RFE for i485 due to negligence of my attorney by not submitting first couple of H1B documents. SO the Notice of Intent to Deny accusing me of not maintaining status will be solved after providing those couple of h1b's

however, they have whole bunch of other docs such as W2, pay stubs, birth certificate etc. Now, I have changed my employer and location after 1 year of filing my I485 (concurrent to i140) and I went to INDIA for about 6 months after coming back was unemployed for a while so I have very little money on my W2, will that cause a problem?
My attorney says no! His concern was I should get paid to the labor approval rate, which I do. We have already responded to the RFE and waiting.

Now, I have a very good PERMANENT job offer on table
· similar job description but different title (systems co-coordinator), my labor approved as programmer and
· Would pay little less than labor rate, my labor was approved for $41 /hr IN New York, now am at LA (less cost of living compared to New York) with offer of $36/hr

HOW BIG OF AN ISSUE HAVING LOW PAY (difference of $5/hr) can make or break the case?

I can't afford loosing this offer, what should I do? I have seen few people getting approved in this forum with less pay but my attorney is also a seasoned experienced attorney so can’t deny him as well…. Confused !!! Thinking optimistically should I take this offer?

Any honest suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks!
responsed to NOID given on : August 12th 2004
Awaiting ... for i485 Approval