How about 2009?

StillAlive

Registered Users (C)
Finally even I started loosing hope for this year, looking at my case are there any chances to get approved in 2008 or 2009 :(

StillAlive
Do not loose hopes! Since your name check is cleared and FP current, you are likely to get your GC soon!

StillAlive
Do not loose hopes! Since your name check is cleared and FP current, you are likely to get your GC soon!

I think so..we still have a chances until Sept 30th 2007.... don't loose hopes.. I think they definately assigned visa # for us...

Have a nice weeknd guys!!!!

Just spoke to TSC IO again.. another officer she said

1) File is here in TSC
2) NC is pending
3) No visa # assigned

I dont see any hope for me atleast.

:(
I think so..we still have a chances until Sept 30th 2007.... don't loose hopes.. I think they definately assigned visa # for us...

Have a nice weeknd guys!!!!

LaborBadhi -
I thought the last day for a chance to get approval was 17th Aug, since after that the visa number is unavailable per Aug visa bulletin. In my case, congressman's office says my name check/FP cleared....but still I do not see any LUDs/ IO mentioned that no visa # assigned.

Losing hope.

aug 17 misconception

as far as visa availability goes per the visa bull... it is unavailable from August 1 till the end of August. July applicants who were affected by the fiasco are given a month's time to file (i.e. July 17 - Aug 17).

That said, there have still been approvals as we have seen, even though the visa number is technically unavailable. So for those who have already filed, don't give Aug 17th any weight

:(

LaborBadhi -
I thought the last day for a chance to get approval was 17th Aug, since after that the visa number is unavailable per Aug visa bulletin. In my case, congressman's office says my name check/FP cleared....but still I do not see any LUDs/ IO mentioned that no visa # assigned.

Losing hope.