Houston Oath dates and Travelling after interview but before oath

stuck_in_a_hole

Registered Users (C)
My N400 details are below.

I plan to travel outside the US after my interview but plan to be back inside the country before the oath date. Is this advisable ? Do I need to plan for any complications to N400 app ?? Trip duration will be 30 days or less and hence I don't expect it to impact continous residency requirements.

Also, Does anybody know about possible oath dates in Houston ??? This will also help me plan my trip.

Enjoy your trip!
If your continuous residence is not in jeopardy, there's no reason to worry about anything.

FP Notice

Enjoy your trip!
If your continuous residence is not in jeopardy, there's no reason to worry about anything.

Did you guys have issues with Fingerprint notice never coming?
I applied for N-400 ( 3 years based) and received my interview letter but no finger print letter. Last time I was fingerprinted was about 12 months ago(Late August 2008). I heard something about the 15 months rule but I am not sure.

Please help.

Did you guys have issues with Fingerprint notice never coming?
I applied for N-400 ( 3 years based) and received my interview letter but no finger print letter. Last time I was fingerprinted was about 12 months ago(Late August 2008). I heard something about the 15 months rule but I am not sure.

Please help.

I was fingerprinted in August 08 too for my I-751 but I did receive a new FP letter anyways.
They're not very consistent with that.