Houston: Anybody in Houston received the Oath letter for June 29th Oath Ceremony?

Steve_Houston said:
Here is my time line:

Priority Date: 10/19/2004
Finger Print Date: 1/5/2005 ( but I did it in 12/22/2004. Just went earlier)
Interview Date: 2/22/2005
Oath Date: Waiting on security check

Here are the timeline for three other folks I know personaly in Houston:
Person 1
PD: 10/1/2004
FP: 12/19/2004
Interview: 3/15/2005
Oath: Waiting on name check

Person 2:
PD: December 2004
FP: Feb 2004
Interview: April 2005
Oath: Waiting on name check

Person 3:
PD: January 2005
FP: March 2005
Interview: June 2005

Hi all just an update to the cases mentioned before. my fried (person three di the interview 10 days ago), naturally they told him a decision can't be made because of pending background check. The strange thing is that in the form they gave him, the officer wrote the following next to the decision can't be made: "pending security clearance form G-325" ???

I thought we don't fill form G-325 for N-400 and my friend is very positive he did not fill one. Also G-325 are related to CIA checks. So does not mean he is off the hock with FBI and just waiting on CIA check. I did not know that there is another CIA check for N400 applicants.

Steve

August oath seremony!!!

Did anybody from Houston DO received their Oath letter for August 30 yet??? :p

Jack1Back

Let me know when you'll get yours, please!!! When was your interview?

Last edited by a moderator:
annna30 said:
I'm sorry Steve Houston I can't believe it takes so long to have your name check done.

Believe me, at Houston office it will. This office is well known for time inefficiency.

annna30 said:
Did anybody from Houston DO received their Oath letter for August 30 yet??? :p

looks like we'll be at the same oath ceremony. Other DOs mail out the oath letters as early as one month ahead of time. We'll have to wait and see with the Houston DO.