Houston: Anybody in Houston received the Oath letter for June 29th Oath Ceremony?

Steve_Houston

Registered Users (C)
Hi all;

The next Oath ceremony in Houston is in June 29th. Do you of anybody who received the oath letter already?

thanks
Steve

Steve_Houston,

When was your interview? Mine was on March 28th. The officer told me that I probably would go to the one on June 29th. However, I haven't received anything since. They probably send out the notifications to everyone for the June ceremony all at once. It's still a month away. Don't worry.

Hope to see your there in June!

I did my interview in Feb 22nd. I missed March Oath because my name check is not complete yet. I guess they will start sending oath letters in early june, so keep me posted when you receive.

Thanks
Steve

Could you please share your Houston timeline. How long did it take between submitting N400 and getting FP notice?

Thank you
Waiting in Houston ;-)

Here is my time line:

Priority Date: 10/19/2004
Finger Print Date: 1/5/2005 ( but I did it in 12/22/2004. Just went earlier)
Interview Date: 2/22/2005
Oath Date: Waiting on security check

Here are the timeline for three other folks I know personaly in Houston:
Person 1
PD: 10/1/2004
FP: 12/19/2004
Interview: 3/15/2005
Oath: Waiting on name check

Person 2:
PD: December 2004
FP: Feb 2004
Interview: April 2005
Oath: Waiting on name check

Person 3:
PD: January 2005
FP: March 2005
Interview: June 2005

I don't know if my name check is clear or not yet. I am just having some wishful thinking. By anyway, I stopped following up on the name check thing. My 120 days will be up in mid june, I will immidetely engage a lawyer and take my case to court.

Steve_Houston said:
I don't know if my name check is clear or not yet. I am just having some wishful thinking. By anyway, I stopped following up on the name check thing. My 120 days will be up in mid june, I will immidetely engage a lawyer and take my case to court.

i wish you luck and pls keep us updated.

Steve_Houston said:
Hi Houston Applicants;

Did anybody receive an oath letter for the oath in 29th of June?

Steve Houston,

Today, I just received the oath letter for the June 29th Ceremony in Houston (sent on May 30th).

:)

Congratulation Polar;

What is your timeline again? Did you have a name check issue at the time of interview? Where are you origionally from?

Congrats again. enjoy it.

Steve_Houston said:
Congratulation Polar;

What is your timeline again? Did you have a name check issue at the time of interview? Where are you origionally from?

Congrats again. enjoy it.

My interview was very smooth, no complications. The whole thing took less than 15 min. Name check was never brought up.

DO: Houston, TX

N400 mailed: 12/10/2004
N400 received: 12/14/2004
PD: 12/14/2004
FP NOA mailed out: 01/05/2005
FP: 02/10/2005
Interview: 03/28/2005
Oath: 06/29/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
timeline

DO: Houston, TX

N400 mailed: 12/15/2004
N400 received: 12/17/2004
PD: 12/17/2004
FP: 01/08/2005
Interview: 03/17/2005
Oath: ????

I was told the name check is not cleared during the interview, and it should be done in 1-2 weeks. But I still have not got the notice for Oath yet.

Hi Pacifica;

I did my interview in 22nd of Feb. I received an email from FBI last week stating that my name check request was submitted by CIS in November 4th 2004 (my priority date is Oct 19th 2004) and it is still in a pending status. So it has been pending for 8 months. I don't know how long it will be pending for. I am exploring the legal path now.

Steve_Houston said:
Hi Pacifica;

I did my interview in 22nd of Feb. I received an email from FBI last week stating that my name check request was submitted by CIS in November 4th 2004 (my priority date is Oct 19th 2004) and it is still in a pending status. So it has been pending for 8 months. I don't know how long it will be pending for. I am exploring the legal path now.

steve, do you mind to tell me your nationality? you could PM me if you like to.
i know it has no proof but i just wonder if FBI is profiling on specific countries for name check