Hotel Manager seeking TN Status

Giova

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Love the site, very helpful info.
Question: I am a canadian citizen with a bachelor degree in hotel management. My degree is from abroad but has already been certified by an institution. I have recently received a job offer from the US as a Catering Sales manager for a restaurant.
My question is: How do my employers word the letter? Should it say that as a Hotel manager I will be working in a restaurant? Will I have any problems with that? In the profession lists it says: Hotel/Restaurant Manager...

Thanks for all the help!!! :) Any hotel managers out there??? :p

Thank you so much for the information.
I do have another question... the "Hotel Manager" profession requieres an individual to work for a hotel; does this mean that I have to have a management position or can it be as a Front desk associate, etc?
Thank you.
G.

Thanks again for the information.
It does not really make sense though, I mean...HOTEL MANAGEMENT is the degree but in a hotel you can do many tasks that are not always a management position. Does NAFTA specify MANAGEMENT? Can it be a job that is not a management position but that requieres a degree??? It seems like the hotel management category is more complicated than other... correct?
Thanks Again!!