Hopefully NSC can learn something from CSC

curryus

Registered Users (C)
Murthybulletin's states the following:

3. CSC Updates I-485 Issues : November 2003

Meetings occur periodically between the American Immigration Lawyers Association liaison and representatives from the California Service Center (CSC). The liaison has the opportunity to ask a variety of questions regarding policies and procedures, as well as current problem areas. We know that many MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers have Adjustment of Status (I-485) cases pending at the California Service Center. What follows is the most recent information available regarding I-485 cases at the CSC.

Processing Time Reductions

The CSC predicts that, over the next six months, they will reduce the processing times for I-485s to within one year. They have allocated additional personnel to this task. The current processing times as published by the CSC show close to a two-year backlog. Reducing the processing times will require an enormous effort on the part of the CSC. We welcome an improvement in this area, but have seen many such promises go unfulfilled in the past. Additionally, if Service Center employees are merely being reassigned to work on the backlog, they are not processing some other type of case. What the Service Centers need are sufficient resources to process all cases in a timely manner, rather than merely shifting people from processing one category of cases to another.

Check out.

http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

Cheers!
Currys

Hopefully, they will stay away from CSC backlog reduction strategies like shredding applications!

Last edited by a moderator:
sankrityayayahjasj ...

what kinda name is that ... cant even say that .,..... :D

you for once are showing some signs of intelligence in your talk .. :D

Originally posted by 1amShantanuA
sankrityayayahjasj ...

what kinda name is that ... cant even say that .,..... :D

you for once are showing some signs of intelligence in your talk .. :D

Dont you think it is better than 1amshantanuA? On second thoughts, almost any name would be better than the '1amshantanuA' alphabet soup ....

How about this.... Let us do a google search for Sankrityayan and 1amshantanuA and see which returns more interesting results.... I will bet you a dollar that it will not be 1amsh.. :D

Glad I finally was able to move up in your esteem because of that post; I have been working on making an impression on you for heaven knows how long!:D

P.S.: By the way, there is an 'I' on your keyboard in case you did not notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would have noticed 1amshantanuA's last posts to a number of threads, the guy seems to have gone berserk, ridiculing everyone's id.

Guess the stress is getting to everyone and some cant seem to handle it well