Hong long does it take to get the RFE mail

littlelittle

Registered Users (C)
Hi, guys. I got an email on spet. 9th saying an RFE was generated for me. so far I havn't received the motice, nor is my lawyer. And it has been a week! Does it take that long to receive the RFE mail? if I don't receive it by next Thursday, what do I do? call them ? does anyone have the similar experience? This is so frustrating. Almost feel like you see the apple on the tree, you are close to it, but can never reach it.

Thanks a bundle!!!! :(

It takes 4 business days to arrive at my lawyer's office as in my case. I did not receive the REF.

It took my lawyer around 10-12 days to get the RFE notice. So, do not worry. wait for 14 days and then make an enquiry.
I did not receive RFE as attorney was presenting my case. But I asked my attorney to fax the RFE for my reference.

Mugdha.

My RFE LUD changed two times. one is on 08/20/04 and 09/03/04. Finally My Attorney office got the RFE on Tuesday 09/14/2004. So, far I did not even got the Courtesy copy.

Yours will come some time in next week. Keep the things ready. I had gone through the same frustration you are going through. Hang in there. Be Patient. I waited for almost one month

thanks

thanks, guys. I guess I'll just hang in there and wait. This is such an informative chatroom with so many warmhearted people! hope I'll get it soon. good luck to everyone!