Honeybee Approved -- WAC03XXX

honeybee

Registered Users (C)
All,

I am so pleased to let everybody know that my case has been approved. Just now I saw a bunch of emails from USCIS CSC.
When I saw the result, they approved my I-140 and I-485 for me as well as my wife has been concurrently approved. Tears rolled my eyes when I saw this message even though I am in office. There is no RFE. I am in a mid size consulting company in Bay Area. I have not received approval notices yet.

You Guys are the first whom I am letting know of this news. I am so grateful to this forum. Special thanks to Rajiv S. Khanna, Kashmir, I_140_takes_forever and all of you who has given me guidance and courage to complete this long journey.

My case details are :-

Labour Certification -- June 2001 (RIR CSC)
I-140 and I-485 Concurrent RD -- Sept 2003
I-140 and I-485 Concurrent AD -- Sept 2004

A long journey has come to an end. I pray for everybody speedy approval and May God Bless you all.

Thanks,
-Honeybee
:D ;) :) :cool:

honeybee said:
All,

I am so pleased to let everybody know that my case has been approved. Just now I saw a bunch of emails from USCIS CSC.
When I saw the result, they approved my I-140 and I-485 for me as well as my wife has been concurrently approved. Tears rolled my eyes when I saw this message even though I am in office. There is no RFE. I am in a mid size consulting company in Bay Area. I have not received approval notices yet.

You Guys are the first whom I am letting know of this news. I am so grateful to this forum. Special thanks to Rajiv S. Khanna, Kashmir, I_140_takes_forever and all of you who has given me guidance and courage to complete this long journey.

My case details are :-

Labour Certification -- June 2001 (RIR CSC)
I-140 and I-485 Concurrent RD -- Sept 2003
I-140 and I-485 Concurrent AD -- Sept 2004

A long journey has come to an end. I pray for everybody speedy approval and May God Bless you all.

Thanks,
-Honeybee
:D ;) :) :cool:

Congratulations honeybee.

Great to hear, I guess they started working on 140 cases at last.

Congrats HoneyBee. My case also at the same time. But I haven't received any updates. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Congrats HoneyBee,
how many employees does your company have ?
and in showing the proof of ability to pay did you have to use the w2s and/or company income Or was the company reasonably profitable ?

Have fun,
crazion

Crazion,

Our company is pretty profitable. But my lawyer attached all of my tax returns with W2 with the application. What other financial documents from the company he attached I don't know as he didn't show me. ( I-140 is employer petition).

Thanks,
-Honeybee

Congratulations !!

> Special thanks to Rajiv S. Khanna, Kashmir, I_140_takes_forever and all of you who has given me guidance and courage to complete this long journey.

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir