HOlding F1 visa

Anisha52003

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Is anyone there to help me with this kind of problem i am facing. Basically i am Indian national and I am already holding F1 visa(studying certicate course). Next month i will be landing in canada as a permanent resident.
First question: will it be easy to come back to USA to complete my further studies. just by showing that i carry F1 visa or Do i have to go to US consulate to get visa for F1? If yes, what kind of documents do i have to produce.

Second Question: What are the fair chances to comeback to USA.

Third question is: How long does it takes to get PR card. Do we have to wait in Canada to receive PR card personally or they mail to canada address. How long does it take For PR Card.

I would appreciate if anyone reply me soon.

Anisha

First of all this is the wrong forum. Secondly please be clear with all the details when asking a question...thirdly what the hell are you doing in auburn?? living in the boonies:)

If you have a F-1 stamp in your passport you can come back in a respectable time. You can land and stay in Canada for the whole summer but have to come back in the fall to fulfill your F-1/schooling responsibilities.

Canada's PR system works the same way as the US's. You cannot stay out of canada for an extended time without a valid rentry permit. You can get a rentry permit for upto 2 years max and have to apply in canada at the immigration office.