Ho Ho I485 filed...

gcsick

Registered Users (C)
Filed for I485 in June and now don\'t know what to do ?
What are the next miletsones ?
1) Get RD/ND from VSC
2) Get call for FP
3) Verify that FP is accepted
4) Weight for RFE ?
5) If no RFE you are damn lucky
6) Get Approval
7) Get Passport Stamped
8) Get Plastic Card
9) Wait for six months like a good boy before quiting
10) What next ...??????

No Title

11> Wait for 5 years
12> Apply for Citizenship if interested...
13> Wait for 1 year to get the approval and oath appointment
14> Become american citizen
15> Travel Home country whenever you want and as much as you want.

I GUESS THERE IS NO END....

No Title

Shit on your boss and get fired and use the 180 day rule.

That will add fun to your dreary and monotonous life

No Title

Tell me seriously how many people you know have done that and everybody will appreciate if you mind your language on the public forum !!!

No Title

Great site to express yourself in this free country.
This is just to add some spice to our agony...
Hey I like the shit part on my boss...
Ho Ho I485 is filed....after waiting for 3 Yrs...

No Title

He He Ha Haaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaa Haaa Hu Hu Heee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Receipt Haaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooooooooooooooooo Haaaaa
wating for one month...... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Heeeeeeeeeeeee Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa veri soon I will go crazy........ Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Huuuuuuuuu Haaaaaaa Haa....

Ho Ho Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ho Ho Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa My attorney says wait for Receipt before applying for EAD so Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaa Haaa I am waiting ...... Ho Ho Ho Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa Wait Wait and Wait............

Such crap

These attorneys are so full of it! The sooner you get an EAD the better. Anyway, you can\'t file it yourself because you need the receipt. But I\'ve heard a lot of people say it was filed with their 485. Best of luck. You are one jaded guy it seems!

No Title

Well my attorney said that We will wait for receipt and then get the EAD/AP. He said that I would get EAD after month and now there is no sign of Receipt. The IIO says hopefully after another month you might get one.

No Title

Ha Hooooooooooooooooo Hoo Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaa Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooooooooo Another day ...........Waiting.............Ha a Haaaaaaaa

No Title

He Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hoooooooooooooooo Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee It seems they are processing sept 2000 cases and if they continue processing at this people who filed in June 2001 should get the approval by Apr 2002 Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Haaaaaaaaaaaa So a long way to go.....Wait...............ho ho ha ha

No Title

ho ho wait.. after interview for 60 days...for CIA check....he ha hoooo haaaaa wait.....ho ho

No Title

Ho Ho the mail room situation is improving..... Another day of wait... so ha ha ha ho ho ho keep on waiting............

No Title

Ha Ha Ho Ho he heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You r right punk everybody pursuing GC should get
MENTAL Health CHECK .........................Haa
Ha Ha Ho Ho heeeeeeeeeeee Ha Ha