Ho Gaya Kaam Jai Shree Ram

nikkasingh

Registered Users (C)
LUD's late last evening and status updated/emails (10) in the mailbox indicating 485 approval for both of us and card ordered.

Many thanks to all for best wishes. Keep posting approvals and good luck to all. Will be around.

nikkasingh said:
LUD's late last evening and status updated/emails (10) in the mailbox indicating 485 approval for both of us and card ordered.

Many thanks to all for best wishes. Keep posting approvals and good luck to all. Will be around.
Hearty congratulations...hope I will soon be singing "jai shree Ram".
I remember your earlier posting about returning back...good that you changed your mind and everything worked out well..enjoy your employer-free status buddy!!!

nikkasingh said:

wonderful news NIKKA SINGH!
congrats

CONGRATS Nikka Singh

CONGRATs Nikka Singh

I had been following you case prior to retro....good to see you reach the first step to the American Dream

Hearty Congratualtions !!

I wish I had filed Eb1 back in Nov 04.

Best,

nikkasingh said:

Dear Desis

PD for EB1 is 140 reciept date which is Nov 04 for my case.

I am praying for your case and everyone elses as wll

NIW-04, I am just now replying to your PM. Dont worry if it keeps moving by 6 months every month, in three months your PD willbecurrent

Congrats Nikka Singh!!!

Your case is very similar to mine, this gives hope to get approval when my PD becomes current in next bulletin.

Can you tell us if you had several LUD's on your 485 (from the time you applied) or just a few?? I had only 2 LUD's up till now. Just trying to understand if LUD's mean anything !!!

Dear TSC

You can see from my signature, all the LUD's I've had on 485.

1. 06/06/05 were the result of FP.

2. 06/28-29/05 were the result of getting results back from FBI (so they told me when I called them just before retrogression set in)

3. 04/12/06 were the result of address change the month before.

4. Yesterday obviously connected to the approval.

Thanks Nikka Singh. It looks like LUD's are hard to interpret. Each security or background check entry should have shown up as an LUD, but your experience seems to suggest otherwise. Some people seem to get tons of LUD's, others get very few ! I guess only God knows why this difference *$@?

Congrats Nikka

Congrats Nikka.
I am back on the portal after a while. As you know mine & my wife's GC were recd in Aug 05 but my son's case got struck in the retrogression. His dates were 29th Oct 04, (against your Nov 05) which was passed in the April 06 visa bulletin. However I have neither approval nor any LUD's.

What do you think? and what is this POJ?
Jag59

Dear Jagdish praji

Good to hear from you again, though I wish your son had gotten the card by now.

May be it is a good idea to call TSC since you have been current for more than a month now.

POJ is Prince of Jungle, who is a very helpful chap and was very active with guiding folks on this forum, but unfortunately had a death in the family and is not around these days. Please search the forum for his method to call TSC as it works the best. Ask them what is holding back your son's approval.

I wonder and I hope not that the name checks have expired for him since its been more than a year. Didnt you do your FP last APril/May?

update

Update on my case:

Received the "card sent today..." message LUD for self this afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator: