Hiring a co-worker without BSEE/BSCS will hurt me ?

marlon2006

Registered Users (C)
My company is about to hire an American systems engineer who has experience+BA in Business Administration.

My labor certification+I-140+I-485 was filed on my behalf and qualitifications required were experience+BSEE or BSCS.

At this stage, with my LC+I-140 approved, if my company hires someone without the BSEE or BSCS is this potentially going to hurt my immigration application ?

marlon2006 said:
My company is about to hire an American systems engineer who has experience+BA in Business Administration.

My labor certification+I-140+I-485 was filed on my behalf and qualitifications required were experience+BSEE or BSCS.

At this stage, with my LC+I-140 approved, if my company hires someone without the BSEE or BSCS is this potentially going to hurt my immigration application ?
Your GC is for one specific postion at your company.
The other person is hired for another position (should not matter if the company assigns the same title). That position may have its own requirements etc. It should not effect your 485. Your 140 is approved anyway, so there is not much to worry about job requirements etc now.