Hippy Hurray Sky_drow Approved.

Sky_Drow

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Me and my family's I-485 approved. I received 4 e-mails today from USCIS stating approval of mine and my wife's. In the morning I check my e-mail but nothing was there and while checking my e-mails just now I was thinking in my mind that if there are too many e-mails then that might be USCIS and guess what it is USCIS. when I saw 4 e-mails first I suspected RFE but I found approval.

Thanks to USCIS for speeding up the process and avoiding RFE's.
Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for this wonderfull website and is good website to share information.
Thanks to everybody for sharing your opinions and wishes.

Those who are waiting, I pray God for faster approval.

Now guys, A question.

I have not received any e-mail for my kids and when I check only status of me and my wife it says approved but for my kids it says case not found
but last update date has changed to today's date for my kids. I am hoping that kids who are all very much less than 18 are approved.
Any one has similar situation ? Hopefully I will be receiving approval notices for whole family soon.

Best of luck to all of you guys....Dont worry. One day everybody will get approval. Its a matter of some patience.

Congrats !

Your kid is approved too, dont worry

BTW what was the exact FP2 date ? and What was your last update date till this AM.

Thanks

congratulations...
could you post ur latest EAD dates...

Sky_Drow said:
Guys,

Me and my family's I-485 approved. I received 4 e-mails today from USCIS stating approval of mine and my wife's. In the morning I check my e-mail but nothing was there and while checking my e-mails just now I was thinking in my mind that if there are too many e-mails then that might be USCIS and guess what it is USCIS. when I saw 4 e-mails first I suspected RFE but I found approval.

Thanks to USCIS for speeding up the process and avoiding RFE's.
Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for this wonderfull website and is good website to share information.
Thanks to everybody for sharing your opinions and wishes.

Those who are waiting, I pray God for faster approval.

Now guys, A question.

I have not received any e-mail for my kids and when I check only status of me and my wife it says approved but for my kids it says case not found
but last update date has changed to today's date for my kids. I am hoping that kids who are all very much less than 18 are approved.
Any one has similar situation ? Hopefully I will be receiving approval notices for whole family soon.

Best of luck to all of you guys....Dont worry. One day everybody will get approval. Its a matter of some patience.

congrats sky_drow.
It is common to get "status not found" message for kids. The moment you are approved, the system takes off the kid's case details from the system. You wil get their approval notice along with your's.
Please post your exact FP2 date.

Congratulations buddy! Good to see quite a few approvals today. I hope mine gets approved soon too.
When did your Last Update Date change, I mean before approval & after FP2. And how many times. My LUD changed on 06/14/04, but nothing after that.

Thank you guys for your wishes. You all will get approval soon.

isGCtheKey, dsatish , RD2426. My FP2 date is Jun 08th 2004. tried unsuccessfull attempt of early fp. atlast went for fp2 as per schedule.
On jun 16th 2004. my LUD changed. then again its today jun 24th.

suryapet.org, I applied my 3rd EAD in about last week of March 2004.
and EAD_RD is Apr 08th 2004. Still 3rd EAD is pending for approval but
now no use since GC is approved.

Once thanks for the wishes and Hope to see you all guys approved.

June FP2 guys, beware of yr approvals????

Congrats Sky_Drow!!

IsGCtheKey, I know we are in the same boat. My FP2 was done on 6/17.
Does it mean whoever has completed FP2 (in the recent 2/3 weeks) have a 90% chance of getting approval in 2-3 weeks??? :cool:

Congrats Sky_Drow !!!

Wow!

Munnabhai02 did his FP2 on 6/8/04 and got approved on 6/21/04 and
Sky_Drow did his FP2 on 6/8/04 and got approved on 6/24/04

That's good.