Hip Hip Hooray! - from metoo

metoo

Registered Users (C)
Me and my spouse\'s case has been APPROVED! Checked the AVM just now - that is how I know it! It has been approved yesterday. my first few EAC digits are EAC 000965..
No RFE!
PD:09/28/98,India,EB3,485 RD:02/07/2000,ND:02/11/2000 FP: 03/20/01

jpol, pk lal and others - did you check your status\' today?

I saw a message from \'vsc1199\' earlier in the evening and he/she posted that avm was updated for his AP approval.. so I thought may be VSC got its act together and AVMs are working.. so tried!
I am very happy.. thanks to everybody who replied to my (and other people\'s questions). oops! got to tell my spouse yet!
Best of luck to all..

No Title

and Bhanu who helped so many of us.. I am sorry.. there are many others..thanks to all of them..my mind seems to have gone blank!

No Title

heartiest congratulations!! you must be so relieved.
its been great sharing our daily updates through this period.
keep in touch with us and let us know your stamping experience.

My AVM is still the same ...
please check your private messages

No Title

Wow! when i see all those approvals...and all that happiness..from all of you approved guys...my frustration of waiting evaporates slowly....

god bless you all...and for this new life....!!!

No Title

dont lose heart.. It is just a matter of days now - Really. last couple of weeks I just steeled my heart and tried to forget that I am waiting for this.. otherwise this wait can eat up your life. I am sure it is around the corner. when is your PD?

No Title

Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

So, the AVM really works now:) I am glad it does as it has made a bunch of IGATers happy today and given hopes to many others.

VSCRD1199

No Title

Hi Metoo
  Congrats Buddy. Best of luck for your future. I am waiting for my turn. JPOL and others also best of luck in advance.

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

Congratulations Metoo. Enjoy your freedom.

I once again thank you for the moral support you gave at the time I needed most.

Good luck.

-Shrini100.

No Title

Hi metoo, you too got approved. Congratulations. You have been wonderful on this site and keep the good work of give and take.