• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Highest Level of Education - Question

JayNak

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
A quick question:-

My wife studied A-levels in Kenya, but when she came to the UK she did a management accountant course (CIMA), what should we put down as higest level of education on the application?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
JayNak

Hi All,

My wife studied A-levels in Kenya, but when she came to the UK she did a management accountant course (CIMA), what should we put down as higest level of education on the application?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
JayNak

IMO i think it is 'Some graduate level courses'. I think the pple at CIMA claim that it is equivalent to a masters degree, you might want to check with them. Otherwise i wouldnt worry about it too much the moment as it does not help or hinder your chances of being selected (winning) by KCC unless of course you believe some of the conspiracy theories going on about only very educated pple getting selected. even at when to comes to the '2nd round' stage it still shouldnt be too much of an issue as the requirements there are either high school education which she has got or work experience

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

Regards
JayNak

CIMA is her highest level of education.

abeku66,
Yes, but the application does not have a option CIMA. So, not sure if you are trying to be funny!!

JayNak