• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

High expectation for dv2011

ADEDIRAN

Registered Users (C)
I congratulate all DV2010 winners and wish them successful interview. Please can somebody predict when the result of DV 2011 will be released

I do have a question about the interview.. I just wanna know what kind of questions they do ask? Any Ideas?

I congratulate all DV2010 winners and wish them successful interview. Please can somebody predict when the result of DV 2011 will be released

The earliest would be middle of March, but the bulk of The Winner Notification Letter will be sent around May, and The Latest date someone ever received The Notification is August.

The date is very clear, it will be first of July 2010 on the DV Lottery website. http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

Only theoretically it's very straightforward. However, you will end up anxiously awaiting snail mail every single day from the end of March until the end of June (or as soon as someone made notice of a letter being received). If you have the patience to wait for the online check, then yes, very straightforward. Ofcourse, most of us do not have that patience and want to see that big white envelope as opposed to logging on and seeing you've won. At least, I know I don't have that kind of patience.... :p

Hi guys, congratulations for those who are selected in the DV 2011, i have a question please guys, i have applied for the DV 2011, in the website of the US DV Lottery, it says i've been not selected based on information i provided, my question is, those who applied for the DV 2011 should receive their notifications letters between July 2010 to July 2011 or what? or until 2012 ? i'm confused ... please help

Hi guys, congratulations for those who are selected in the DV 2011, i have a question please guys, i have applied for the DV 2011, in the website of the US DV Lottery, it says i've been not selected based on information i provided, my question is, those who applied for the DV 2011 should receive their notifications letters between July 2010 to July 2011 or what? or until 2012 ? i'm confused ... please help

No they already received their notification letters between march and july 2010

Hi freinds,

hv u seen the number of CNs from Ethiopia being current for the coming october? it is too much (7, 500), never seen in any of the previous year. so, from this, Am'I wrong if i expect this fiscal year's DV prossessing for ethiopians is gona be too fast.

best of luck,