Hi Stamping Rejection

bnagarajan

My first H1 stamping got rejected. Is there any way that I can have a successful stamping next time or even if I apply it will only be rejected.

Pls. let me know if you have undergone such a situation.

thanks.

H-1B Stamp Rejection also for our friend

Hi,

Our friend is currently stuck in Cananda as his 1st H-1B stamp was rejected. The reason as given by the officer was: the application (although approved) is flagged by the Washington, DC office. Isn't that something! How can an approved H-1B visa be flagged? What the officer indicated is that our friend will have to wait 2-3 weeks until they hear back from the Washington office an only then can they stamp his passport. That is so frustrating, on one hand they approve the visa and on the other hand when you go to get it stamped they indicate that it has been flagged. I could understand if it was not stamped due to missing documents that might be required for the stamping.

Is there anybody else who has had similar experience? Thanks.

prajat said:
Hi,

Our friend is currently stuck in Cananda as his 1st H-1B stamp was rejected. The reason as given by the officer was: the application (although approved) is flagged by the Washington, DC office. Isn't that something! How can an approved H-1B visa be flagged? What the officer indicated is that our friend will have to wait 2-3 weeks until they hear back from the Washington office an only then can they stamp his passport.

That is so frustrating, on one hand they approve the visa and on the other hand when you go to get it stamped they indicate that it has been flagged.
-----------USCIS approve the Petition not VISA, visa stamping is under DOS

I could understand if it was not stamped due to missing documents that might be required for the stamping.

Is there anybody else who has had similar experience? Thanks.

Re:

There were several similar experiences described on this forum, all you need is just wait.