HI Rapidigmers

julygc2

any july cases from rapidigm is approved? whose I140 approved for Cp. your info will give lot of hopes to others laidoff/ still working with them
thanks

Yes. RD July 23rd , I-140 CP PD APR 99 EB3 EAC-01-264-51XXXX

Yes. RD July 23rd , I-140 CP PD APR 99 EAC-01-264-51XXXX EB3

Good to hear such news!

I am also in the same RD, but ND is later date (Sep 2nd week).
And EB2. Waiting to hear the good news;

Congratulations NTR !

MY RD IS 07/23 AND WAITING FOR MY TURN

MY RD ALSO ON 23RD JULY AND PD IS OCT99 WITH I-140 CP AND APPLIED FOR AOS. LET US HOPE ALL JULY FILLERS WILL SEE THIER APPROVELS VERY SOON.

Around 400 in July and Aug, Jackie who was with Perm Res then , had mentioned to me

Around 400 in July and Aug, Jackie who was with Perm Res then , had mentioned to me

The number is a range 800-1000....

because they hire and fire frequently. Whenever one comes to bench they fire and whenever they get a project they hire again from the waiting list guys the recruiters keep track of..
This is really shameful. They say they have a hiring freeze!! There is no safety to old employees!

mybe around 1500 or so, guess..Anyway all the older company managers are still minting money without

Compmany laid off hundreds of people , but the top management made even more money looks like last year. SHAME!!!

Looklike most of Older / Top management are still just trying to loot the money while it lasts..God give them some sense..

Anybody old recruiter or office director or marketing manager who has been in this company for more than 4-5 years is just desparetely trying to grab the\'loot\' money with both hands , without caring if the company survives or may go to hell..

Can you guys stop all these here.

Can you guys stop all these here. talking all this non sense will effect the proecessing of Rapidimers only. They may get RFE etc., if you are eager to know all this, ask this with your recruiter of contact HR. Hope you guys understand and don\'t mind. Please don\'t talk and save current and ex Rapidimers I 485 filers.

Thanks in advacne.

take care.