Hi Nesd and others - Baltimore Xfrees question might impact others

greenhopeful

Registered Users (C)
Hi Nesd,
  Could you please post the first letter of your last name and a few of the digits of your EAC #. The reason I ask is that it could be a reason why your name was entered earlier in the system. Might help others too. Just trying to analyze why it should take 2 months to enter my case in the system.

Regards,
GreenHopeful

No Title

nesd\'s data is from what VSC IIO told him and is yet to confirm from Baltimore office which may be quite different from VSC\'s. Your info. was from Baltimore. nesd is going to confirm from Baltimore about the case received date. Lets see what that shows.

No Title

Hi GreenHopefull,

My last name is Domingo, about the EAC#, dont have it right now will post it tomorrow.

In the meantime, you might want to call VSC and check them from their records when did Baltimore received your papers. This way we would know right away if there is a delay between Baltimore receiving the papers and them entering it to their system.

For sure, as Anastomosis mentioned, I\'ll know about it next week but if you could call them now, we dont have to wait and somehow ease our anxieties.

May God favor be upon us so that Baltimore officials will process our cases preety soon.

No Title

Hi Nesd and Anastamosis,
   Thank you for your early response. I am not able to get through to VSC yet. I will try to contact them and keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks,
GreenHopeful